Thursday, March 11, 2010

Indoor Cats VS. Outdoor Cats!

Cats! Indoor cats or outdoor cats; who will win? My cats' post will explain to people how different indoor cats are from outdoor cats as pets. First of all, indoor cats tend to live longer than the average outdoor cat because they live in a protected environment and don't have as many threats as outdoor cats. Outdoor cats don't live as long because there are several dangers like poison that gardeners put in their gardens to keep the bugs away. An outdoor cat can even die from garbage that is lying around outside your home. If you have an outdoor cat make sure you don't use any poisonous chemicals anywhere around your property. Outdoor cats also have a much different appetite than an indoor cat because they hunt and feed themselves, so they can eat when ever they want! Indoor cats have a predictable appetite because you are the one feeding her/him. If you are planing on getting a cat that is good and loving, I would suggest that you get an indoor cat because they are alot more lovable. An outdoor cat is very shy and never really wants to be near humans. Personally, after writting this pharagraph I'd have to say I like indoor cats because of all the reasons I talked about. For your input on this please comment!
Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. Yea,I agree, if I'd had to choose between them I would pick the indoor cat. Great posts so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would so pick indoor cats

    ReplyDelete