This will be my final post. My feelings about this project are that I really liked it and hope that in the future we will be able to do the same thing. Since been blogging I have learned a lot about all the animals I have posted on. For example, I learned where moose live in different times of the year I learned that outdoor cat live a very different and harder life then the average indoor cat. When I started I did know a lot about the first animals I blogged about but the later posts I did have to research a little bit. I ran into some small challenges at first like loading videos and pictures, but otherwise I had no other challenges. The good thing is that I had no frustrating or confusing moments. My greatest acomplishments are that I just didn't forget about it and I wrote a post every week. When I finished one of my posts and I got my first comment and it was a coment that was a compliment I was very happy because I wa not really sure if I did good.
My favourite post was my bear post because it teaches people to respect the bears in their environment! I found blogging really cool because you learn all about the computer. I also learned how to type alot faster. I wish that I could just keep blogging over the summer about the summer. I felt like I really inproved on my writing mostly on my grammer and using more descripive words. I hope that you enjoyed following my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad that you enjoyed blogging, Mollie. I think you have created a terrific blog and I enjoyed reading about something you are passionate about. I particularly liked your posts on Bears and Moose, but I think you should be proud of all of your hard work. Well done!
ReplyDelete